Now, she is there! In Orlando, Florida to receive her prize on the ICF Converge 2023
This is part 2 of my small reality series about this big event and happening in the coaching world – AND in the world “outside” it.
At the end of this blogpost i will put the link to blogpost part 1 – if you like to get the context here.
I would be delighted to introduce You to wonderful Dr Tünde Erdös, who is one of the winners – those on stage in Orlando receiving her prize tomorrow, Thursday this week!
Tünde asked me on LinkedIn, the other day: “How would you prepare for a moment like this?“
(To receive an award, a global prize, where I like to add the greatness of the prize as the top notch of prizes.)
Well, my answer is like this – very spontaneous:
- I would be numb in the moment and then realize I need two things:
- Time and help.
- Time to prepare myself – to be able to enjoy the moment.
- Help to realize what I have done – and the importance of my acts.
- Be aware of the milestones for me and for others who will learn more about the value and benefits of the result they will gain from this.
- Help to continue the delivery of the core value underneath the award, the real contribution, the content within the award and how to use it.
- Help to spread the value – so as many companies as possible will be aware of it, and in these companies – reach the beautiful persons inside so they will use and keep on thriving in learning and developing.
- I would be deeply grateful to the ICF Global for creating this prize – and take deep good care of the process of how to show the prize in a way that people get involved in it – so they see that this is a stepstone for all of us to understand and use with joy and enthusiasm. This prize is for “us” on a global scale!
Does this make any sense to You, Dear Tünde?
Dr. Tünde Erdös (ICF MCC) who received the ICF Impact Award in the category Distinguished Coach for her extraordinary contributions to the development of the coaching profession, professionalism, and global inspiration for the entire industry.
I´ll put some links in my blogpost for those who might have the chance to join the conference online or as visitor in Florida this week. Look on the very bottom here.
My links will also show the program of the ICF Converge 2023. Of course, I would have been there to learn, as I did in Prague 2019. Actually that was a very big moment for me as I was representing our Swedish ICF Chapter on stage. I had a presentation about how we started “The ICF coachpodden”.
I and a colleague, Johanna Nilsson, started it with the purpose to spread more knowledge about what professional coaching is all about.
And this year I would have been by your side, Dear Tünde when you receive the award.
The program itself is impressive and gives a lot of inspiration! Great job to The ICF Global!
I encourage You guys to have a look at the information below to understand the greatness of the award.
Maybe You can join – online! All that information is put on the very bottom of this blogpost.
So Dear Tünde – I wish You amazing days, moments, and new experiences, learning over there… And I am delighted to be able to follow You and share this with you – and my fellows, following me on social media.
BLOGPOST part 1, here is the link: https://www.carincoach.se/media/blog/
Stay tuned, and while You are waiting for part 3, where I will catch up with dear Tünde and ask her about her findings…
Check out some of Tünde’s impressive work here:
#icf #icfimpactawards #coaching #development
The text below is copied from ICF website, https://coachingfederation.org/events/icf-converge :
Join us August 23-26 in Orlando, Florida, USA – our first in-person event since 2019!
If you are unable to join in person, check out our other registration options.
As a global coaching community, we’re at our best when we learn, grow, connect, lead, and inspire together. For the first time since 2019, we invite you to join us in person to experience the energy and excitement with your peers.
ICF Converge 2023 offers three registration types:
- In-person registration (attend the full conference on site in Orlando).
- One-day, in-person registration (attend one day of the conference on site in Orlando).
- On-demand registration (includes access to select livestreamed sessions).
Space is limited. Reserve your spot early and take advantage of special pricing.